BOOKS & MEDIA RESOURCES
21st Annual Pearson Assessment Training Institute
July 7 - 9, 2014
See last year's agenda:
Join nationally and internationally known keynote speakers and presenters at Pearson ATI's annual summer conference focused on the importance of quality assessments and assessment for learning.
Session topics will include accurate assessment, sound grading practices, assessment policy, homework, school leadership in assessment, clear learning targets, effective feedback, and student self-assessment and goal setting.
A Sample of Summer Conference Breakout Sessions:
- Preparing Kids for the Digital World (Teaching & Assessing Creativity & Innovation)
- Seven Stories of Success: How and Why Grading and Assessment Changes Altered the Lives of Seven Struggling Learners
- Creativity Is Great, but How Do I Assess It
- The Power of Learning Targets
- Deconstructing Math Standards
- Setting the Stage for Effective Implementation of Assessment Practices
- Importance of Sound Assessment Practices for Successful Implementation of the Next Generation Science Standards
- How to Grade for Learning
- Motivation and Quality Assessment Systems
2014 Summer Pre-Conference Workshops
July 6, 2014 from 9:00 am - 3:00 pm
Who Should Attend:
This conference is recommended for staff developers, teacher leaders, building and district administrators and others with ongoing professional development responsibilities.